A new build is now available, mostly containing dialogue tweaks. Nothing too major yet, so this release is easily skippable if you’re already playing.
You can get it on the download page.
Changes in this release:
- Ashleigh and Leigh are more like real people and less like evil caricatures.
- Jake is more shy initially and opens up to you a little more gradually.
- Early Dan and Jake interactions should be more consistent.
- Slight intro edits.
- Combined a bunch of dialogue blocks.
- Saves now include the in-game date for reference.
- Title screen now has things on it.
Stats for this release: 27,893 dialog blocks, 212,779 words, 1,112,314 characters