So uh… it’s been a while. But this may be the biggest release yet, because with the final Adam and James sprites in the game, there are now completed scenes, and the game is really starting to look amazing. (The endless talents of @stollcomics on sprites and Crowkicks on backgrounds are really to thank, here.)
Release name: B is for Bennett (because that’s James’ last name)
As usual, you can get it on the download page.
Changes in this release:
- Combined a bunch of dialogue blocks
- Body hair can now be toggled for all the guys (only applies to realistic sprites)
- Accessory toggles now work on stick figure sprites
- Character profile code has been cleaned up
- Replaced campus, frat house outdoors, frat house common room, and frat house dining room backgrounds in game
- Replaced Adam sprite in game
- Replaced James sprite in game
- You oogle Nikhil, Jake, and Dan more if you think they’re attractive
- You can now join Nikhil and Jake’s banter
- Stick figure sprites are no longer randomly (and weirdly) naked
Stats for this release: 27,102 dialog blocks, 227,277 words, 1,191,868 characters
I’m super excited!