The name of the game is cleanup. I will probably also get more assets (backgrounds and sprites) that I’ll start plugging into the game as they come in, which are non-trivial efforts, but also not really predictable.
- Continue to condense dialogue blocks to reduce number of clicks
- Stick figure sprites should support epilogue extra accessories
- Cleanup of character profile code
- Allow MC to join Nikhil/Jake banter
- More immediate feedback after making hotness selections for all the guys
- Option to turn off body hair (really only matters for realistic sprites)
And, of course, as they come in…
- Replace sprites with new ones
- Replace backgrounds with new ones
I’m also starting work on the behind-the-scenes PDF book that I want to offer as a premium item with the game. Learning Scribus has been surprisingly straightforward, but I guess that’s generally on the todo list as well.